Stalk issue

Having an issue with my stalks, I keep losing the use of my indicators and wipers at the same time. This is sometimes preceded by a buzzing noise from the steering wheel cowling. When the stalks stop working properly, I still have functions which don't require the stalks to go up and down so cruise control still works, full beams and trip computer functions all still work. When the indicators have gone the hazard lights do work.

So what connects both stalks and would only affect the up and down functions?! Any help much appreciated!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've sprayed in that general area but didn't know where to target - I don't understand how both stalks fail and recover at the same time unless there is a problem somewhere other than the stalk connections. I will have another spray though when I get a moment, cheers