MDI iPhone Cable

Bizango

Genuine Skoda MDI to iPhone 30pin cable, part number AZ0800001. Used but perfect condition. £5 including postage within the UK.

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

For sale is a Brodit ProClip mount with iPhone holder that I had installed in my 2010 Octy II FL. The mount is part number 653525 ( http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=653525 ) and is the centre mount ProClip for all Octavia II (FL and pre-FL) excluding the Scout. Attached to it is an iPhone holder with pass-through 30pin connector, the part number is 516042 ( http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=516042 ). This holder was originally bought to hold my old iPhone 3GS, it's adjustable to fit iPhones with cases. It will also hold an iPhone 4/4S as I have been continuing to use it with no issues when I upgraded to a 4S from my 3GS. The holder has a built in 30pin pass through connector and I had it connected to the MDI with an extension cable. I found it great when using the iPhone for SatNav, held it in a great position, kept it charged and I could play my music to! Both retail for around £70, looking for £25 including UK postage. SOLD

Excellent piece if kit. I'm going to check my megane as the phone holder can just be unscrewed right? Had one in my Skoda and it was great. At least this way just pop phone in. No need to fiddle with cables as I can leave it plugged in all the time if I could route from the USB port to it. I'll be in touch later today if available. Have some planning to do haha

Edited by Gregie

Excellent piece if kit. I'm going to check my megane as the phone holder can just be unscrewed right? Had one in my Skoda and it was great. At least this way just pop phone in. No need to fiddle with cables as I can leave it plugged in all the time if I could route from the USB port to it. I'll be in touch later today if available. Have some planning to do haha

Hi. Yes the phone holder is fixed to the ProClip with 4 screws so it can be easily removed. Thanks.