Phone not connecting after garage visit

Hi,my columbus nav locked up last week in German with no sound.i took it into the skoda garage who downloaded some software to fix it. Problem is now the Bluetooth wont connect to my phone(galaxy note 2) it connects to the music player on the phone but not the phone side of it.

Checked the firmware version and its 4024.is this an old version ?guess they downloaded firmware to fix the columbus and maybe they have loaded an old version not compatible with a newish phone.

Thanks in advance

When the garage downloaded the firmware didn't they ask you for your phone to pair it to the Columbus and if not you should have ask them too.

I had the same problem with my earlier car (Volvo) following a Service they carried out a Software update and my phone would not stay connected so I returned the car and they kept my phone and paired it up - apparently I was told some Samsung phones are not compatible with new software