New Window Motor holders

Hello,

I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to this stuff so bear with me here.

The window motor on the passenger door on my 2002 5dr fabia has come off. The plastic thingys had disintegrated. I'm not sure what they are called or how to find them. I need all 3. They are the ones you push into the holes that open out on the other side and then I think you screw the screws into them to hold the motor in place? 

I probably sound like a fool there but would love some help with this. 

Thanks. 

If you get a new regulator keep the old spool just in case the other side gives up and the cables chew the spool (I fixed mine with two cycle gear cables and a couple of terminal connectors (to act as nipples on the plastic runner clip end total cost £3.00).

Co-incidentally one of the plastic pins that  (I think that's what happened to yours) secure the 3 screws for the motor snapped I pushed a fine screwdriver through to the back of the spool holder and secured with a self tapping screw

Edited by Steamfan