my new toy arrived

after ordering my vRS in march i can say its been worth the wait with a estimated delivery date in mid august and but picked up today thats not bad i have only taken it moderately at the mo but with the power i got it seems like it wants to get there quick i find it better the the Focus ST i had

• Like 2

after ordering my vRS in march i can say its been worth the wait with a estimated delivery date in mid august and but picked up today thats not bad i have only taken it moderately at the mo but with the power i got it seems like it wants to get there quick i find it better the the Focus ST i had

You're lucky I ordered in December and it's still not even built!

Andy361 - Write to SUK boss, Alistair Stewart. Certainly seemed to get my order moving (Nov order, just landed in UK) and they are offering compensation too.

His address is Skoda Auto Customer Services, Selectapost 34, Sheffield. S97 3FA.

Andy361 - Write to SUK boss, Alistair Stewart. Certainly seemed to get my order moving (Nov order, just landed in UK) and they are offering compensation too.

His address is Skoda Auto Customer Services, Selectapost 34, Sheffield. S97 3FA.

I didn't realise their customer services were so close! I passed that building on Friday as it's near my friends house!

[EDIT]

Actually, looked on google maps, it's just a serviced customer service centre. So doubt he actually works there :)

Congrats DaveyJ...... I picked up my new toy on Monday......19 weeks exactly from order to collection, the dealer told me 18-20 initially so they didn't do bad did they?! 

I'm just waiting for a day off work now to put it through it's paces!! Done junction 15a to 15 on the M1, a bit of dual carriage way, a bit of country roads.......and i'm loving it to bits!! 

Congrats DaveyJ...... I picked up my new toy on Monday......19 weeks exactly from order to collection, the dealer told me 18-20 initially so they didn't do bad did they?! 

I'm just waiting for a day off work now to put it through it's paces!! Done junction 15a to 15 on the M1, a bit of dual carriage way, a bit of country roads.......and i'm loving it to bits!! 

i did take a trip from bournemouth to basingstoke via m27 and m3 then the carpark of the road call the a303 back to yeovil then home i do like the ride comfort