Monte tech gone

My monte gone now got a Rapid spaceback collected monday. First time since the fabia in 1999/2000 launch i have got a different car

so got some bits for sale look at for sale items 

spare wheel and tool kit

rubber floor mats

rubber boot mat

• Like 1

A lot more comfy seems to be a lot faster done a long run last night averaged over 100 miles 49.4 mpg engine only done now 150 miles so when run in may be more.

I have a lot more driver room and loads of room in the back I will get some pics on when it stops raining and i can wash and polish had no time this week.

Can anyone tell me if i can have Amundsen+ + DAB sat nav fitted  as i have got a panoramic sun roof Dealer is not sure 

Sounds great and look forward to the pics. The sat nav has a knob in the middle rather than two either side and it has buttons on either side one of which should have nav on it. Also the sat nav brings a smaller, thicker 'bee sting' roof antenna. Hope you enjoy. Andy.