Powerflow Turbo-Back

Hi, Would a PowerFlow 3" From turbo back be suitible for stage 2? As the Milltek/Magnex/blueflame are all performance tested, so unsure whether I'd get gains or not, as I ance seen someone say powerflow quoted 450 for turbo back.

With them not being tested like the bigger brands, insure whether it's worth it.

If anyone with a Pre FL mk2 Octavia TFSI vRS can comment on custom exhaust from Turbo back, on stage 2, Preferably Powerflow haha! Very specific, can give me details on sound, performance, look ect, be very handy :) Cheers thanks Cheers

powerflow are a franchise thing so it will all be down to the skills of the bloke making the system some are great some aren't if the welds are good and thay follow the pattern and bend the tubing well then yes you should get some benefits :)

maybe you can go look at the work hes done have a look at how good the welds are and the bends in the tubing ?????

do you know anyone that has had one made where you got the quote ?

Just seen on another thread it was offered, not for me mate,and not seen any work done by powerflow for a long time, think I may still have a backbox from a long time ago in garage haha

If you buy a decent second hand decat for £175-£200 and then are going for a non resonated centre section it's only one pipe through to the back box, so only a couple of welds really and their work will be guaranteed. That's what I was originally gonna do but ended up buying a full system as I had to factor in petrol, driving and time off work to go get it done, if I didn't live 100 miles away from civilisation( Wales) then that's what I was looking at doing around £400-£450 full system !

You order straight from blueflame?

No I bought mine second hand only been on a car for 5 months so was still brand spanking new and shiny ! Gave my original exhaust plus cash. Not sure if you can still get blueflame exhausts but Nigel from Bcs is the man to talk too as he designed and made them from what I remember