It's started again! what could be wrong now?

I had a problem a few weeks back with my engine cutting out, it turned out it was the throttle body that was gunked up and the poor thing couldn't breathe properly haha a bit of carb cleaner and elbow grease and it was good as new. now 3 weeks on it's started doing this again, would putting some injector fluid into the system make sure this doesn't happen again? or do i need to clean something else?

Thanks

Do these things have an idle adjuster/compensator valve thingy?

One thing I found with one of my cars is that once undone once, engine vibrations have a habit of re-undoing things! Smaller screws/bolts in my case.... But they were the ones holding the carb top on!

Just go through it checking things over again. And get either a phone app/bluetooth dongle or cheapo diagnostic lead and VCDS lite on your laptop.

J.

Do these things have an idle adjuster/compensator valve thingy?

One thing I found with one of my cars is that once undone once, engine vibrations have a habit of re-undoing things! Smaller screws/bolts in my case.... But they were the ones holding the carb top on!

Just go through it checking things over again. And get either a phone app/bluetooth dongle or cheapo diagnostic lead and VCDS lite on your laptop.

J.

I had a snap on computer onto it and it came up with RHU intermittent whatever that means! i'll check it all over tonight though thanks