VRS :- Jittery when dropping below 2K revs, every gear before accelerating again

Hey All

I noticed since I have had the car for 6 months now, that it seems to randomly over idle about 10.3k when driving and sitting at lights, I have to tap the accelerator to bring it down to 1k but now it seems to be under idling when sitting and you can feel the car judder. not mention and every time I dip below 2k when driving, any gear and go to accelerate again it judders, apart from that the car runs like a dream ...just very strange.

any Ideas? thanks for any assist :)

there was a known accelerator pedal switch fault that caused over & under idler revs, that cleared with a tap of the pedal (I had done while still in warranty) - you should find details in past posts on it.

Accelerator pedal fault most likely for the idle speed problem.

Off throttle, on throttle judder is known as the "BLT stutter". To fix, fit a reducing gasket into the EGR assembly. A number of topics around describing this. Gasket should have a 11-12mm hole to avoid CEL.

Car shouldn't judder on idle. It should idle smoothly.