Spit and polish - comes up well

I've always been a cleaning nut and had good results from simple methods.

Pre wash Snowfoam I actually use approx a inch of Auto Glym shampoo with the rest hot water doesn't cling aswell but I want it to make the dirt and dust run off.

Found some cheap Dodo Juice fall out remover on ebay I use this on the wheels whilst I run the wash bucket up with hot water and Meguairs Gold Class shampoo always liked the stuff lathers up well and gives plenty of glide with the wash mitt.

Rinse all off with Karcher then wash car off then usual wash routine. Dry with Wooly Mammoth towel if you haven't got one of these get one best piece of kit I own.

Once dried including shuts, wheels and engine bay I gave the windows a clean with Meguairs perfect clarity use a specific glass microfibre zero streaks. Tyres dressed with FinishKare Top Cote left to dry then topped up with hot wheels.

Paint topped up with a quick spray of Sonax BSD as the Zymol Concours I used in Spring is still very present water beading is amazing.

Taken round the 'block' to dry off wheels I don't know if anyone shares this but the surface rust gathers during cleaning process soon spoils the clean wheels so a quick once over to remove any brake dust is a must on diamond cut finish wheels.

Total wash time 2.0 hours with my little helper bringing refreshments.

20140723_153622_zpsrx2urayz.jpg

• Like 4