Superb (12) Bolero SD card

My 16gb sd card is soon to be full. So I was thinking of getting the 32gb card. Now with so many different types Im looking for the fastest transfer speed etc. I currently have a Sony sdhc speed 10 but was wondering what's the highest the bolero can read? Is it worth getting a sdxc or sd ultra cards?

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

I would be careful with this - I have both SDXC and SDHC, but neither work in the Bolero - they are recognised but it only has a few tracks showing. 

The Bolero manual does show a maximum of 2GB, so you may struggle with it reading all the tracks, if at all!

Good luck though!

Dave

• Like 1

Only found out. Yeah going to have to use more than one card because its not showing at albums on the bolero. Got over 100 in alphabetical order. So I will have to split the over 2/3 sd cards. I like having the albums separated. No proper shuffle but that doesn't bother me.

I found a good program called dbpoweramp it was £35. It rips cds and coverts to 360kbps mp3 and lossless flac in one go. Bought a 1tb external usb storage which goes straight into the amp at home for using flac music and mp3 for the motor. Great well worth the £35.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

• Like 1