SOLD.

Avo

Mainly gauging interest, but WILL sell if someone decides they want it, as I want a new recovery truck for my track car.

I am a very fair guy so I will let you know this now, so ill write this in capital, I MUST NOTE, THIS CAR IS NOT HPI CLEAR, BUT BALANCE IS LESS THAN THE PRICE OF THE CAR, IF BUYING THE CAR, YOU WILL NOT PAY ME, BUT PAY THE FINANCE COMPANY (BMW group) FIRST, AND REMAINING BALANCE TO ME - Don't be put off by this, as either way - I was going to pay off the whole car with a loan, then put it up for sale - but it wouldn't make a difference either way of how I do it.

I am the 2nd owner of the car after 2 year of ownership, current mileage is just over 68,000 Miles, its in very good condition with FULL service history, MOT until Feb 2015, and tax til the end of this month (I will tax this car out of my pocket regardless if I have sold it or not for the new owner for 6 months.), its in race blue, with a near immaculate interior, leather seats, rear heated window, 4x power windows, Reverse sensors, Maxi-dot display on dash, day time running lights, Bolero CD system, Cruise control, 18" Alloy Wheels, red brake callipers as per facelift spec - theres probably more ive missed, but your best off coming to view the car, have a look around, and play with everything to see for yourself.

The condition of the car on the outside is very good, I have colour coded the front grill which makes the car stand out from all the others I have seen going about but - however, it does has motorway related marks, i.e stonechips to the front of car, it has a small scratch behind the fuel cap which isn't big, and one of the alloys has a small piece of kerbing, but is not noticeable unless your up real close.

4x Goodyear Egle F1 Tyres on the wheels, It has just had brand new brake discs and pads all round, and a service.

In all its a very good car to drive, probably one of the best ive had to date.

Ive probably missed a good bit, but you can phone, text on 07584 242 612 - my name is cammy, or you can message me on here, car is available for viewing whenever, but mileage does increase as I use everyday, car is located in Aberdeen, near the airport.

£6750 - unfortunetly I wont budge on this price, I think this is a very reasonable price to be asking for my car, maby a little under priced.

ibchfo.jpg

2ew13j8.jpg

29xhwev.jpg

dwfjmv.jpg

33xej41.jpg

2qa3iq0.jpg

2ce41sk.jpg

2v8fz8j.jpg

4if0vr.jpg

4ioi.jpg

Looking at the prices of some other things on here.. I think ive WELL underpriced my own car, I didn't actually look first :(

Oh well - needs must for a recovery truck, so someone is going to get a bargain of a car, she has served me very well for the last 2 years faultlessly :)

Looking at the prices of some other things on here.. I think ive WELL underpriced my own car, I didn't actually look first :(

Oh well - needs must for a recovery truck, so someone is going to get a bargain of a car, she has served me very well for the last 2 years faultlessly :)

Well edit and  put your asking price up then if that's what you think.

You aren't now legally bound to sell at the price you originally stated you know.

Edited by Mr Ree
  • Like 1

Well edit and  put your asking price up then if that's what you think.

You aren't now legally bound to sell at the price you originally stated you know.

I know this :) im not too bothered about the price anyways, as trade in value was around £7500 due to mileage (68k) - but i cant find what i need up in Aberdeen for the right price to trade it in against as used car prices up here are ridiculously high, so better off getting it sold - then ill be driving down south to look at a few things.

Hawk - i drove the 170 tdi with dsg, i couldn't get the hang of the automatic malarkey for everyday use, felt.. so lazy lol, but diesel engines are brilliant, id have one anyday :)

Matt - PM replied to.

• Like 1

Sure is a bargain, surprised theres not been that much interested in her.. meh, well already looking at traveling down south to trade it in against a truck, so not bothered If someone wants it as I still get offered a bit more in p/x :)

But bump :)