Show me you're lowered fabia vrs SE

Looking for options on lowering my vrs can't decide what to get springs coil overs or what I no I'll probably end up hating the harshness of the coilovers if I get them but the Fabias look so good decked

So show me yours to help me decide pleases chaps

I was in your predicament and nearly went with shocks and springs, but now I'm so glad I just want waited a bit longer to save up for the AP coilovers. Sits much better IMO and the ride isn't harsh at all.

I know what a harsh ride is too, as I've had JOMs in the past haha.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

As said, spend the money on a decent set of coilovers! I'm running Weitecs (basically the same as AP's) and the ride is really really good!

Currently have them set up with the adjuster cups in on the rear at there lowest setting, and the fronts adjusted to suit. I can't get it on the drive if I have any lower haha!

20140804_182231-1_zpsowqlnddl.jpg

• Like 4

Mm, the above looks good, which project headlights are they? OEM or the other ones? I'll up load a picture of mine tomorrow to show you that you don't need coilovers to make them sit nicely if you don't want to spend to much.. I've been in two different fabia vrs's with coilovers (dont know the brand but could find out) and they are hard enough to create nasty interior rattles. I'd be interested to know what the ride is like on a car with soft coilover suspension if such a thing exists?

Mm, the above looks good, which project headlights are they? OEM or the other ones? I'll up load a picture of mine tomorrow to show you that you don't need coilovers to make them sit nicely if you don't want to spend to much.. I've been in two different fabia vrs's with coilovers (dont know the brand but could find out) and they are hard enough to create nasty interior rattles. I'd be interested to know what the ride is like on a car with soft coilover suspension if such a thing exists?

Those ones are OEM, but I've split them to spray the inners black like the DEPO'S. (I got a little fed up with the DEPO set up as the ballasts kept interfering with the radio, and I couldn't stop the steaming up inside)

Can't say I've ever experienced interior rattles with the set up I'm running. When I got them fitted I have to say the ride I didn't feel was that far off OEM as far as comfort was concerned. Definitely firmer and flatter in the corners, but that's kind of the point haha! I think it's that situation again where if you spend more you'll definitely get more.