Spare wheel toolkit holder

jimbof

I was wondering if anyone knows which of the VW spare wheel toolkit holders would fit in the standard Superb MK1 16" spare wheel?  Fed up of the toolbag rattling around in the little pocket it sits in.

I swapped the bag with the wheel insert from my old Mk2 Toledo - had to cut one bottom corner out to fit snuggly to one side of the wheel bolt as it had a 15" spare and it sat proud of the boot floor and rocked, but works great now! :clap: :giggle:

I have already wrapped it up (along with the umbrella which also seems to rattle a bit in old age). Was just looking on eBay and thought that they looked like a nice solution, but they are expensive enough not to get one on a punt.

The bag has also developed a small tear since last in the hands of a caring dealership. [emoji35]