Skip to content

MarkTB

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have just had the same issue as you, first thing in a morning, restart after 5 minutes and it would all be OK again - and my horn also stopped working at the same time. New battery solved it. After reading some other people's issue with the horn not working, and suggestions that it is related to the battery, I recalled my a comment from my service last November that the battery had 'failed' the dealer checks. I thought nothing more of it since the car was starting fine, even on frosty mornings. Last week I charged my battery over night to test the horn theory, and for the next 3/4 days I had no issues. Bought a new battery and fitted Saturday and so far it's not skipped a beat!
  2. I bought a MY20 Kodiaq from the main dealer in Sheffield last month, and the PCP agreement was with VWFS - cancelled within 14 days to maintain the perks per the OP. Can't comment on the PCP provider you've been given tbh - just make sure that if you cancel, any additional perks are maintained, I must have asked my sales guy about 10 times!
  3. MarkTB changed their profile photo
  4. Just following up on this after replacing mine with a unit from aliexpress. Can't fault the unit that arrived, even had the skoda logo in the plastic body. I did however have the same issue with the led not working and looked to strip down the new unit and swap over as per the OP above, but I noticed the positive/ negative wires were crossed on the new unit (albeit red/black v brown/blue) so simply swapped over the connections in the plug and tada, the scroll lit up perfect. 😁
  5. The road noise is most likely down to your tyre wear tbh.
  6. Thanks for this, I'll have look at this for mine, I've been looking at downgrading my alloys from 19's to 18's, for the combination of comfort and cost per corner.
  7. I've done the upgrade on my MY17 from MIB2 to MIB2.5 (just need to change the dash trim insert as the newer screen doesn't sit as deep at the top - still need to do this one mine). I got a screen off fleabay and sent my existing glovebox unit away for updating to MIB2.5, alternatively i was told you can simply change the columbus MIB2 screen to the amundsen MIB2.5 (capacitive buttons on each side) screen without having to update/replace the glovebox unit as the resolution is the same, therefore a direct replacement.
  8. Your seat controller is too old - i have the same issue. The seat controller on mine is 5Q0 959 760 B, and for the option to appear on the radio you need rev C or newer ( @SashaGracewill correct me if i'm wrong as she checked this for me when fitting my RVC 😉).

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.