Electrical Gremlins

A Laws

We this Monte Carlo is really starting to niggle me now.

Over the last few weeks we've has a few issues with the door fobs not working.

Initially I put it down to the Mrs not pressing the button correctly, then down to the key fob batteries.

Over the last few days the problems come back - not allowing us to lock/unlock with the fobs.

Did it to the Mrs in the ASDA car park and to myself last night.

I spent half an hour trying to get them to work - both sets and carrying out the re-sync procedure - to no avail.

Gave up in the end and went inside - only to come back 30 mins later and both worked fine.

Well its booked into the dealer next week - however they then proceeded to tell me that diagnostics aren't covered under warranty ..........

but the story goes on......

this morning the climate control had a mind of its own - we have it set to 20 degrees not on auto - this morning it was on full blast at 23 degrees. 

Also for the last 5 weeks we've struggles to get more than 43 mpg average - today hey presto 53 mpg ....

I've not got a clue whats going on, just want advice as to what to give the spirit that is possessing our car  :P

My central locking/fob does that. Doesnt work sometimes, come back later and its fine. So much that ive got out at a shop, it hasnt worked. Come back out and its fine. The doors dont seem to unlock all the time with the interior button either.