New spark plugs

Mr j

So after recommendations from the forum these are the spark plugs I have replaced from a 2011 fabia vrs with 22980 miles and using 99 Ron from day one just thought I would share a pic of the ones taken out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

They were changed at the right time though for a CAVE,

just in time before one starts to disintegrate at the tip in the next couple of thousand miles.

MrJ. 

Had your car had a ECU Update at the first or second annual Service?

Sorry about pathetic picture quality, but i will take some decent ones of failed plugs.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Sorry for late replies the ecu update was done on the 2nd annual service, at my 3rd service in July I had the gearbox oil changed, I will try and get better lit photos but my phone is shocking quality so I will get someone to assist, as for the order of removal they have been mixed up I should have asked them to place them in order of the cylinder.

Edited by Mr j

You had the coils out. You then use a thin wall plug socket on an extended ratchet attachment. Remove the plugs with a rubber pipe on the top of the spark plug. The thing to be very careful with is putting in the New plugs. Not cross threading. I first put them in with the rubber pipe.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1