Skoda Fabia VRS Alloys

Measures

Hi,

Following changing over to my new wheels my old ones are now up for sale. Standard VRS alloys, there is curbing on most of them, will put some photos up tomorrow. 2 are tyre-less and the other 2 have some only just legal Hankooks on them

Collection from near Stamford, Lincs, or I can deliver/meet with in reason. I am frequently at Duxford (south of Cambridge), so a meet there would be easy.

Offers around £200?

Regards, Harry. 

I can get some photos of the back. Not aware of any corrosion or deformation. Drove straight and true with them.

Would rather deal in cash or bank transfer, don't do paypal.

As for meeting I quite regularly travel to Duxford, so anywhere along the A14 or at Duxford would be good.

Harry.

Sounds good, I can sort a bank transfer after the 1st of the month (payday!!) and I can call at duxford on my way to or from work (depends when your there during the day...)

Edited by 2minits

Sounds good, I can sort a bank transfer after the 1st of the month (payday!!) and I can call at duxford on my way to or from work (depends when your there during the day...)

Excellent, I will be at Duxford next Sunday although I could call in on Friday afternoon?