clutch or gearbox problem ? help !

Hi recently i had very rough shifts in 1st gear when stationary and 2nd gear when moving and when stationary also so my mechanic told me its the clutch so i replaced it and it ran fine for like a month but 2nd gear was rough already after clutch change, cable was also changed, gears shift fine when car is off whats the problem ? Already changed gearbox oil and cable is level with brake pedal

Is the gear linkage set up and adjusted correctly? With most VAG cars you are able to re set the gear cables, you usually lock the linkage, remove the cable to a full slap position then remove gear cover and then is a locking whole which you put a 5mm drill bit in. 

Then you re attach the gear cable unlock the gear linkage/remove drill bit. I work for SEAT and we run this set up on all our models but unsure on the Felicia. May be worth checking out though buddy. Olly 

With most VAG cars you are able to re set the gear cables

there is not such thing as 'gear cables' in Felicia.

I suspect too the problem is related to gear shift linkage (GSL).

sloppiness of GSL and a clutch cable not properly set are most common problems.

a GSL is good if there is no play and if it is not bent from hitting a rock (see http://www.autoopravy.eu/index.php?akce=2&id=121)

send my regards to your mechanic for guessing it is a clutch problem because he could be payed royally.

I would be very suspicious he really changed the clutch, unless he let you watch.