Breaking 03 plate Octavia Vrs in Black, Black Trim.

sesachc

What was the mileage ? How much would it be posted ? and what sort of time scale would it take ?

Mileage is 83,547, it would be Thursday/Friday before it would be taken out the car, so I suspect that it'll be with you for Monday/Tuesday, and i would be looking for £80 posted.

Just a quick note to sesachc,

All received today and excellent items and very reasonable price, I will recommend if anyone asks. Top service.

Cheers 

Just a quick note to sesachc,

All received today and excellent items and very reasonable price, I will recommend if anyone asks. Top service.

Cheers 

Tanks very much, glad your happy!

Also have an other set of 312's if anyones interested, these came off my own car due to upgrading, Calipers, carriers and pads, NO DISCS as using them on my upgraded set up.

Hi this is alloys plus tyres just checking

Yup plus tyres, pm me i will forward Paypal details

Do you have the rear door locks with the micro switches in them as mine are playing up. If so how much posted?

i have them available, £20 posted for both, if you want them pm me for Paypal details