!Urgent help Needed: Clutch Kit for Hybrid K03 setup!

G-slave

Hi all

Hoping you hybrid owners can help;

my 1.8T AUQ Hybrid setup has chewed through a techniclutch pressure plate (yes I know... was to be expected...no dwelling needed)

Car outputs 300 bhp and 300 torques (at wheels) and I want to rip the whole current clutch setup out and put something decent in.

My options:

1.  Black Diamond, but they can't guarantee a clamping rate so if it goes, well...

2.  Darkside setup: http://www.clutchstop.co.uk/products/darkside-developments-g60-10kg-flywheel-and-sachs-vr6-clutch-kit-5-speed-02j-02a-02r.html

3.  Import a Spec clutch kit?

Please can somebody knowledgeable guide me on this.  My priorities are clamping force; driveability; reliability

Much appreciated

as the darkside one will handle the power, i would go for that.  if you are going to be going for more power, then an imported clutch would probably be advisable, but you will be hit by high shipping and possibly import charges (experience from importing a bmw turbo clutch)