Car detailing stickers

Dinski

Just thought I would start of this thread as I've seen a few car stickers/decals being brought up in threads and I just thought if anyone wants to swap sell or give away this could be the place to do it.

So I will get it started I have a shining monkey sticker if anyone wants it for the price of a stamp.

I'm pretty sure I have some others in the garage too like a mainze car care one external and possibly an ODK one as well.

Anyway for now the shining monkey is just the same as their logo

So looks like this....

596BCC43-4B8C-4388-A9B5-4520F33D3BCF.gif

Great Idea.

I want that shining monkey sticker. Please check your other stickers, I might be interested.

Thanks

Lol no problem consider it done I'll go and check others and let you know.

I'll try get a pic up.

Well done. Thanks for the upload of pics.

And sorry I still haven't gotten around to taking pics of the ones I have at the mo.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

Sorry I never got back to you, send me your address via pm and I will send it out to you when I get home at the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh right nice one I work at RAF Coningsby :) have they been sent out? And I'm guessing with you being there you're at the lincolnshire local skoda meet? Missed the last one trying to make it to the next whenever that may be