droplinks

stann01

Put tyre iron on wheel nut push towards back of car,if excess travel I believe indicates rear console bushes.

Alternatively if you get someone to watch you brake, if wheel moves towards back of car quite a lot may also indicate this.

Do you have to take the whole strut out for these Steve? Thinking if you do, might as well change console bushes at same time as it's 80% of the work, especially if fitting poly bushes

yes m8 and make sure you got a spring compressor to compress the spring so it don't go flying mine were shot theres loads of little bearings in them makes the steering feel nicer aswell ive done every bush in the car and it drives a dream i love the thing nearly as much as my vx lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone Brian here.I've replaced track rod ends and got aligment done as well.Car feel much sharper but that knocking is still there:-(What should I do next,please?ARB,top mounts and bearings or else?