sharkrider

I have a 2013 fabia vRS estate,

1) I have just aquired a Front  (H&R) anti roll bar  (which you previously sold to a member on here, and he didn't fit) I would like polybushes to go with it for fitting...

2) I would like Bilstien B8 shocks to complement my eibach springs...

3) I would like some yellowstuff front pads...

can you do me a price on these please? (nad preferably do me a deal on them!lol) especially if you have a sale on! feel free to PM me :)

• Like 1

In all seriousness though what's your best price on a pflo delivered for a 2006 tfsi? I've just cancelled an order with another company for the Autotech product that the other half had wanted to get me as a belated Xmas gift.

Give us a call on 0161 776 0777 (option 1) and we'll see if there are any deals to be done. 
At the moment we have an absolutely huge backlog of work to get through from over the Christmas break so won't have much time to get on the forum to work out prices. 

As for the Pipewerx downpipe and Coilpacks - We're no longer dealing with Pipewerx so are out of luck on that one at the moment, and the Red top 2.0T Coilpacks we only make a couple of pounds on, so no room for discounting at all. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...