order time for Octavia VRS

Yeah, I think we are stretching the patience of our dealers. I didn't call regularly to know when the car would be built, but sent a few mails for options (not factoryfit) that I read about on here and that I'd like them to fit when I pick the car up. Here's hoping that there is nothing wrong with the car and on Monday it will be "the last time" he has to see me. Until the first service that is.

Hello.

I ordered 12.01, but was told that there were some limitations in the availability of 19 " Xtream rims . But a week ago I got confirmed production in week 9 , and that the car then is ready for delivery in mid-March So then becomes a little over 2 months delivery time. The car has been ordered with everything that was on the list but without sunroof

I ordered mine on 6 th December, DSG Estate with options and it is sat at the dealers, registered and ready to collect on 1st March having arrived with them last week. 8 weeks is pretty good I think.

I've ordered my TSI on 26th January and production date is fixed for 27th of February. So, 1 month waiting for production + 2-3 days for delivery (I'm close to the factory :) )

I ordered my car on the 31st Jan, was told build week 12 but that has now come down and confirmed to week 11 (w/c 23rd March).

Think you'll find that build week 11 is w/c 9th March! 

Mine was a confirmed order just a few days before yours and I've been given build week 10 which according to every calendar I've looked at is  w/c 2nd March  :happy:

Edited by Makefish