312mm TT brake setup and coilovers FORSALE

clgale88

Hi peeps decided that im going to sell the Fabia Vrs after owning it for a year and a half. So have a couple of items forsale. All the items are still on the car so will need to be removed and also to be able to get any pictures all this will be happening this week/weekend.

Audi TT 312mm brake setup including carriers painted red, brembo pads and drilled and grooved discs they have covered about 8k and our still in very good condition.

£130 collection only

JOM mk1 fabia vrs adjustable coilovers all thread our free and still adjust fine. They have covered around 12k so have got rust patches on them etc but our still in good working order.

£90 collection only

Any more info on any of them items then please send me a PM.

All items to be collected from Wiltshire.

Hi peeps decided that im going to sell the Fabia Vrs after owning it for a year and a half. So have a couple of items forsale. All the items are still on the car so will need to be removed and also to be able to get any pictures all this will be happening this week/weekend.

Audi TT 312mm brake setup including carriers painted red, brembo pads and drilled and grooved discs they have covered about 8k and our still in very good condition.

£130 collection only

JOM mk1 fabia vrs adjustable coilovers all thread our free and still adjust fine. They have covered around 12k so have got rust patches on them etc but our still in good working order.

£90 collection only

Any more info on any of them items then please send me a PM.

All items to be collected from Wiltshire.

I'm very interested in the brakes. But would like to see pics first. Also would they fit under 16s or not?

I have the brakes under the standard VRS 16" wheels and they fit a treat really do fill it up nicely once there of this week il get some pics.

COILOVERS NO LONGER FORSALE - cant be bothered to remove them as wont have time. Sorry.

I have the brakes under the standard VRS 16" wheels and they fit a treat really do fill it up nicely once there of this week il get some pics.

COILOVERS NO LONGER FORSALE - cant be bothered to remove them as wont have time. Sorry.

That's cool then. I look forward to seeing the pics then. [emoji106]