Stone Chips

motr

I have a stone chip on my bonnet and a couple of nicks on my boot and was just wondering the best route to get them repaired.

What are Chips Away like and has anybody any recommendations for the Dudley area please?

Cheers

Wayne

I used Chips Away a while back on my Honda Civic and the guy done a brilliantjob at a reasonable price.

Last year I noticed a few stone chips on the bonnet, phoned the local Chips Away and he told me I should do it myself, it wasn't worth his while coming out.

If you don't receive a suitable reply on here, you could always ask local dealers who they use for "touch up' jobs, I did that when looking for a company to upholster my Scout.

Fin

I bought a Chipex kit to do the stone chips and a couple of scratches on my car and am also awaiting some decent weather to try it out.

If their product is as good as their service then it'll be excellent.