Warning Lights but no errors

I have noticed that i get warning lights on the dash but there is nothing wrong. It always happens when it's close to freezing.

1. about 4 months ago had error for one of the DRL's bulb was blown. drove 4 miles with the car parked it for 10 mins and when i started the car again, error gone, bulb was fine.
  2. about 2 months car was sitting in about an inch of snow for 2 days. started the car had 3 bulb errors, drove 30 mins and parked the car for an hour. when i started it again no errors, all the bulbs were fine.
  3. this morning it was freezing again started the car and the coolant warning light came on. drove the car 500 yards stopped the car turned off the engine for about a minute and when i restarted the car all was fine.

i scanned the car and the faults for the bulbs were registered but nothing else

any ideas

I had exactly the same issues. Bought my SE

Had the exact same symptoms and self corrections. All bulbs warnings on Maxidot (26 separate bulb warnings). Turned of for 10 mins, still same, drove for another 5 miles, parked up for 20 mins and all faults cleared. Exact same with coolant warning

I had exactly the same issues. Bought my SE

Had the exact same symptoms and self corrections. All bulbs warnings on Maxidot (26 separate bulb warnings). Turned of for 10 mins, still same, drove for another 5 miles, parked up for 20 mins and all faults cleared. Exact same with coolant warning

I had same issue with bulbs during this winter. But after I bought new battery, the problem disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten some weird light-related error-messages on my Superb. Turns out it was due to the led's in the mirror. A few of them don't come on, and it registers as if there is problems with the main light at that side.