Silver Gemini wheels & Moon White

Hi All,

First post - apologies in advance for any protocol errors!

Needed to get out of my petrol BMW fast due to crippling running costs so have gone for a SUK stock vRS estate which means I had VERY limited choice! Had to be DSG and Diesel which left me with 2 to choose from. First was race blue and loaded with everything, Pan Roof, Columbus, Leather etc. etc. this made it way to expensive for my lease so I took the other one which was fairly basic - Moon White (metallic is free on lease) Amundsen - which isn't free on the lease - had an argument with the dealer about that as it is now standard on the vRS - apparently the car was built just before and so they need to charge - came to a 50/50 arrangement - Sunset glass - good I would have added that, and oddly on a white car, SILVER Gemini wheels. There is no Black Pack on it :( might do the grill and mirrors at the stealers later, don't think I'll worry about the roof rails. 

I was informed the car arrived in Grimsby yesterday and should be with me before the end of the month - ordered 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, I think I am going to have a rare version (maybe an oddity) - Moon white doesn't seem to be popular - why pay for white when you can have Candy? and I've never seen Gemini's in silver - I wouldn't have chosen them in silver - especially with white Hmmm - However I am warming to the idea though after reading about problems with Anthracite finsh lacquer bubbles and corrosion.

Anybody seen images of a car with the silver gemini wheels? The representation on the configurator is pretty useless.

Any images greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Edited by dave007

http://staticclub.caradisiac.com/1/actualite-automobile/skoda-octavia-rs/photo/hd/310242310/3756258f32/skoda-octavia-rs-826193890-big.jpg

Looks good and I reckon with the silver wheels it'll look better as is (without getting a black pack or equivalent work done on it) so you'll save yourself a few £££ in the process.

Edited by RB79

Many thanks, just what I was looking for - and now I have seen it, I think you are correct - silver wheels will be better with the standard grill. Will save me cash and the worry that the dealer just over sprays in black as happened to one member on here I read about!

Really looking forward to seeing mine now :)

There's a white Octavia elegance hatch going around near where I live - the car looks quite nice in white! Also seeing the one in the photo I linked earlier makes me wonder if I should switch from Brilliant Silver to Candy white and save myself a few bob in the process!

#DecisionsDecisions #Confused

The silver wheels look really good on the white Skoda in the link... I wonder if it will work the other way round and I should find white wheels for my silver Octavia 1 ... :)

Alan.