What one?...

I'm after the new style rear vRS badge for my mk2. Spoke to local dealers and they telling me there is different badges with different codes that I could have. Some stick out and some don't. Some smaller than others too.

I haven't a clue what one ill need to be fair as ive found a few on ebay but they look the same but with different part numbers??

Anyone know the exact part number for the convex one as I'd like it to stand out a touch?? Ill also be placing it above my le badge on left hand side so dont want it too long if ya get me.

My local dealer would only advise on the correct parts with a reg. number.

Find a vRS on Autotrader with the badge you like / need, note the registration number and phone the dealer back for an accurate cost.

There are only two for the vRS for the boot, MkI and MkII

This is the MkI...

3576132812_c3f6bb51b8_b.jpg

And the MkII...

2012-06-16-Skoda-Octavia-vRS-TFSI-petrol

If yours is an LE (MkII) this is the one you need:

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/VRS_New_Style_Rear_Boot_Badge_1Z0853687AHLAQ