2.0tfsi Power loss no EML

Hi Guys

I have searched but not found exactly what im looking for 

this morning 2-3 time the car just lost power nothing pull over stop it start it boost would come back stop at mates house the EML light came on ran a scanner on it came up with the code for Left front wheel speed sensor

cleared the code tried to start it took a good 5-6 second to start

went to pull away no power again then after 1/4 of a mile it had returned so continued home  about 3-4 miles later power loss again 

Pull over run scanner no codes 

try to start takes a good 7-10 seconds to start 

but had power again, might be physiological but seem that its idling rougher today

Anyone had similar issues was it wheel speed sensor related or something like the DV or PCV, or am i looking something alot more serious,

Blooming cars been nothing but hassle so far :( i thought the 2.0 tfsi was supposed to be super realible

FIXED

Turns out pressure from fuel sender in the tank was very low and could not supply enough fuel around 2.5 bar should be around 5-6 at WOT

New sender unit and a fuel pressure reg sensor for good luck and she is fixed