swapathon with cash vrs mk1 fabia parts

Hello guys 

my wifes vrs fabia mk1 has just been written off though she is still using for a while until insurance money comes in and then its gone...However the cars has dark grey spiders on really descent trim very clean, coil overs octavia big brake conversion etc

Does anyone want to do an exchange with a little cash my way...you come and swap over what you want ie my wheels for yours trim swao suspension swap before it goes i know its a massive shame but i don't have the time to buy it back and change the 2 doors it requires and then mot at the end of the month when i know it needs new rear brakes also....iv already got her another car lined up.

Nath...

Hello guys 

my wifes vrs fabia mk1 has just been written off though she is still using for a while until insurance money comes in and then its gone...However the cars has dark grey spiders on really descent trim very clean, coil overs octavia big brake conversion etc

Does anyone want to do an exchange with a little cash my way...you come and swap over what you want ie my wheels for yours trim swao suspension swap before it goes i know its a massive shame but i don't have the time to buy it back and change the 2 doors it requires and then mot at the end of the month when i know it needs new rear brakes also....iv already got her another car lined up.

Nath...

Alright mate, got a pic of the Octavia wheels? Also what coilovers is it running on?

I'm in Stafford so you ain't too far away!

Alright mate, got a pic of the Octavia wheels? Also what coilovers is it running on?

I'm in Stafford so you ain't too far away!

Hello mate shes on jom suspension 

send me your number and il send you some pics...

Nath

Hello mate shes on jom suspension 

send me your number and il send you some pics...

Nath

OK mate, check your inbox I have sent you my number.