vrs pd170 head gasket.

Hi all, a few weeks back I replaced my inlet manifold from the plastic type to the metal 1 as my flaps had worn and oil was leaking. removed and gave it a really good clean all nice and oil free. fitted the inlet and cars drives really good. now ive had a nosey since and where the head block meets the block underneath at the front on the engine its oily again. now I can see its not from the inlet as that sits a fair bit above it and is bone dry.

is it possible under boost the head gasket has blown. I do lose a little oil from time to time and it is a little smoky on 1st start.

its a PD170 on an 08 reg, any ideas?

also if I was to replace head gasket is there anything I should consider replacing at same time or should look out for. I know its a few days job. its done 82000 and cambelt kit with waterpump was fitted at 65000. cheers

Edited by wolverineuk