Gopro Hero3+ Black edition and extras - £200

For sale is my Gopro Hd Hero 3+ Black edition, as it came just without the remote control as I sold this the first day of getting it.

Included is everything it then came with in the box along with some extras.

Pictured is everything that you will get which includes all the Gopro official mounts and some older mounts off my last cheap Gopro replica that work perfect with the official one. Also included is a unofficial: chest mount, head mount, suction mount and 'selfie stick', which all have been briefly test and work perfectly with the official item. I will also include an unofficial case from ebay, which was around £15 and does a perfect job of keeping everything organised and safe when not in use.

I have used the camera twice since purchasing, once for 10 minutes out on my skateboard with it attached to the 'selfie stick' and once in a sports hall for sports analysis using the head mount for around 15 minutes.

I have the original packaging and manuals which it will come in.

Also included in the sale is a Lexar 32Gb memory card, which came highly recommended on several forums after much research: http://www.mymemory.co.uk/SDHC/Lexar/Lexar-Professional-32GB-Class-10-UHS-I-U1-600X-90MB_s-High-Speed-SDHC-Memory-Card

So overall there is probably nearly £300 of some brand new and some barely used items.

Im looking for £200 delivered, tracked and signed for.

Not looking to split anything at the moment as its ALL sat in my bedside table not getting the use it deserves.

Any questions please ask.

Many thanks

Liam

Pictures:

post-94128-0-34184200-1434920708_thumb.jpg

post-94128-0-58657600-1434920703_thumb.jpg

post-94128-0-18012400-1434920711_thumb.jpg

post-94128-0-57882100-1434920695_thumb.jpg

post-94128-0-64130800-1434920699_thumb.jpg