Camshaft Position Sensor ID?

Could somebody just confirm that what I am looking at here is my Camshaft Position Sensor.

My supplier sent me an angled sensor, and the sensor that I am assuming is the Position sensor is clearly straight, but he doesn't seem have a variant for my car on the system. I have had a good luck around, and cant find any other sensor in that area. I can't seem to find a definitive decision anywhere online (apologies if the answer is staring me in the face) where the sensor is, some people are saying its as big a job as the cam belt, others say it takes minutes.

MjQwPuem.jpg?1

Here is a picture of what I am looking at, any advice/ part numbers would be greatly appreciated.

Car is an Octy MkII vRS 2.0T, pre facelift 06 plate.

Thanks

UPDATE

Just incase anyone else needs an answer to this in the future, it is the Position Sensor. 

Single T30 torx bolt holding it in, and replacing it seems to have sorted my P000A "Camshaft posiiton Slow Response Bank 1 Error".

Huge improvement on Throttle response at low revs, and hill starting.

• 3 years later...