Over-fueling

SkodiRS

I was just wondering as my fuel consumption seems to be really bad of late.

Usually I can get 40mpg on the motorway and am struggling to get even 35mpg. My route to work I could get 35mpg and can get 32-33mpg now.

Maybe I'm just enjoying the remap etc too much.:rolleyes:;)

Car is booked in for it's first service in a couple of weeks, got 20.5k now and still no indicator, so hopefully that will make a difference. That or I have to take off the lead boots.;)

If you've got 20.5K, Adrian, you have overshot your first service. Get the dealer to check why there was no warning of the need for a service.

I booked the car in at 19.5k a couple of weeks ago but couldn't get a booking until 16/10.

I don't think the indicator will come on unless the car thinks it needs servicing but as you have mentioned previously the owner should book in if 20k miles or 2 years has been reached regardless of the indicator.

Previously had service manager check the indicator at 10k as I was told that mine was on fixed servicing but no indicator came on. Will ask them to check it again anyway.