Skip to content

aronisk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. As i mentioned above, I think it is a matter of model, or specific piece, as, referring to my selection model, ventilation is pretty active...I personally use 2nd scale throughout summer, here in Greece, where it is enough to keep body dry and cool...3rd scale is too much, activated only in harsh conditions...1st scale is pretty mediocre though....maybe the nature of the material...I don t know if vrs is real leather , or it is leatherette partially, or completely....e.g. selection seats are leather in the middle where body sits and touches, where there is leatherette, at the rest of the seat....
  2. First service, 30000 kms 12 months, oil and all filters , 340 €....2.0 l tdi 4x4, Greece, official service network
  3. Your title says octavia...I am afraid few people to noone can help you here, as it is a Kodiaq place...
  4. Me...4x4 2.0LT tdi....mostly motorway, 1 l every 7.000 kms....
  5. In Greece, we have space saver wheel as standard, in every trim or version-including seven seaters-except the iv version
  6. I was always doing all kinds of works, from the most simple, to the most complicated in official network service points. Since my old octavia a specific shop, offered me the best solutions in really competitive prices...So trust is built over the years, even for a simple oil change...Further more, since the beginning of the year, there is a special campaign in Greece, offering guarantee expansion up to 10 years, or 180.000 kms, if you do all your services, at the official network shops. This campaign includes all cars that are still under factory guarantee-mine is 11 months old...so, since I don't pay something more, it is important to continue my habits, and give myself, peace of mind, even if it is only about oil and filters...
  7. Wow....I changed first battery last month, after I got a message, and this after 10-11 months of continuous use...I thought, that remote is greedy...I have an octavia 2002, with original batteries in remotes, still in use....but as I see in your case, things can go worse....I have no idea, but it seems your key is constantly in use..
  8. I have the selection version, with cognac suite....noise can be heard at top level, 3. But, while level 1 can be barely noticed, level 2 is very good and what I usually use on my trips, 3 is ultra hard....I mean really hard...first time I used it I was really hot, and a bit sweaty, I tried in full power l. 3, and all my back got frozen...couldn't turn my body, for four days...I don't know if there are differences from car to car or ot is a malfunction of yours....I would bet on the second, though
  9. Of course service is needed...older models had to have fluid and specific filter changed every 30.000 to 60.000 kms...I am not sure about newer models intervals...
  10. This is not correct...I own an octavia l k as well from year 2002...by that time, a small percentage of power -usually about 5 to 10%- was delivered to the rear axle....but every model after 2010 and later, uses no power at the rear axle, unless it is needed.... So to answer the main question...it was a known characteristic from the beginning...not misguided as well...
  11. In manual says clearly, for legal reasons...so it must be something mandatory there as well....
  12. No way...I think....
  13. Seems to like a regen....probably, it was some kind of interruption during this process
  14. Greece is not the best criterion, but so far, the 4x4 2.0LT tdi version, has shown no malfunction...8 months, 19.000 km...although to be honest, I am not accustomed to it much, so it has been used have of the time...
  15. I believe so...usually stuff where electronics are involved, either work since very beginning, or they don't ... but I would place it the same way, but from different point view...it's not that I am lucky, rather seems that, unfortunately, you, were unlucky....anyway, I hope you find the best solution that fits you soon

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.