I found out why my sunroof doesent work, but how to replace the piece ?

Hey, my sunroof did tilt, but didnt slide back

so i did some digging, took the glass out and found this piece bent and all out of shape ...

http://pasteboard.co/252wF3Le.jpg

now i cant find it on this pic, but is it the whole piece nr.10

http://pasteboard.co/252Iv63e.png

any one has any suggestion  or had that happend ?

ps. Now i have to manualy close my sunroof, it doesent close with the button, hardly moves, and if i try to close it with the key in door trick or by making it go default doesent work

Edited by siggik

The only way is to remove the headlining and remove the plastic piece that's all bent out of shape. I had to do this on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya thats what i was afraid of, but isit the one big piece or isit just a strip of plastic ?

and do you have any idea how i can fix the roof to act normal with the switch or will that be fixed when i change the plastic ?

The plastic is just two pieces one each side held on with two torx screws. I took both mine off and threw them away. The roof now functions perfectly well without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk