Black 2011 Fabia Monte Carlo 1.6 TDI 75BHP

Jordd

For sale is my Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo, I have owned it now for coming up to 2 years and it has been a brilliant car, never needed or wanted anything - I have done 31,000 Miles in it without a problem in my ownership, but now feel it is time for a change and have got my heart set on a Civic Type R FN2..

All in all the car is in brilliant condition with just age related marks around it, and as you would expect with any second hand car there is stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet although they are not to bad.

The car was originally brought in October 2013 from Listers Skoda in Coventry who were brilliant and very helpful. I always get complimented on how it looks due to it being so clean and tidy - I give it a full 5 stage clean (Wash,Clay,Polish,Glaze,Wax) every 5/6 months to ensure that it is kept in good condition with additional wax/polish top ups when needed although if you know about the Mk2 Fabia they always look really clean.

Here is the Spec of the car:

• Other than standard spec of - A/C, Aux, MDI (Media Device Interface - for iPods/USB)
  • Just ticked over 55,000 Miles yesterday and will rise as it is my only car.
  • 12 Months MOT - Expires 27th July
  • Full Service History - Although not Skoda all via Independants.
  • My car has Maxidot which was a £700 option at the time - you will struggle to find a Monte made in 2011 with Maxidot.
  • I also brought a LED RNS 510 - £400 which is the VW equivalent to the Columbus and looks identical other than it having red lights instead of green. 
  • BlueFin Remap - I waited just over a year before i remapped my car to ensure that it was all running ok and the warranty wouldn't effected should there be a fault with my car. - The Remap was carried out by DemonTweaks in Wrexham at the cost of around £500
  • Please Note if this puts you off then it can be put back to standard via the remote which comes with the BlueFin Remap.
  • It has Heko Wind Deflectors which i believe to add a nice look to the fabia.
  • Skoda Approved Lowering Springs were fitted at time of purchase by Listers Skoda due to me believing that they sit quite high (again if you know anything about these you will also notice that these cars sit very high standard - they are like a 4x4!!
  • All new Skoda Badges were applied to the car to make it look like a brand new one including front and back and wheel badges, unfortunately i didnt get round to changing the steering wheel badge, but the new one can be brought off ebay for not to much - if you feel it needs changing, although it never bothered me!
  • Recently had 2 new front tyres 3 months ago, and yesterday i ran over a nail so i have decided to change both of the back tyres rather than just the one.

Please dont hesitate to contact me if you want to know any more information 

I am looking for £6750 ONO for a quick sale as I have found the car which i want. I believe this to be cheap for the amount of extras it has and how good condition the car is in - Please note I will be taking my private registration off Monday so the car will be available when the logbook comes back, Which I have been advised will be roughly 3/4 days! 

IMG_1074_zps8rhclvtb.jpg

IMG_1077_zpssorjzkes.jpg

IMG_1080_zps9teu766o.jpg

IMG_1078_zpsjjzrlbtr.jpg

IMG_1076_zpsqlbgbinh.jpg

IMG_1072_zpszxz3dp6j.jpg

IMG_1073_zpsck2ydbyo.jpg

post-109289-0-04896000-1439053184_thumb.jpg

post-109289-0-82561100-1439053187_thumb.jpg

post-109289-0-56081500-1439053191_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...