1 touch electric windows?

waterwiz

Hi

Just changed my Fabia Monti Tech II for a SE-L III. The front windows don't have 1 touch like the Monti. I can't find anything in the handbook. 

Is it possible to enable?

I'm sorry to say but no. If you have the electric windows for the front and back, then only the driver's side has one touch. The rest of the switches do not have the hardware to make it work.

The SEL only has 2 front window switches neither is 1 touch you only get that if you order the 4 windows then the drivers side is 1 touch on my old Mk 1 Fabia elegance estate 1.9 Diesel had the 1touch on the drivers side plus button to lock and unlock all 4 doors. Looks as if Skoda is trying to force you to buy all the little extras that they originally fitted as standard. Joe

Having had them on passenger & driver's side on my Mk2 SE, I was surprised not to get one-touch windows on at least the driver's side; not great for safety either, when a simple tap to open/close keeps your hands on the wheel; particularly irritating when negotiating the toll booths on my commute.