Fabia mk3 Estate Roof Bars

Hi all, 

has anyone found a good value set of roof bars that will fit the Fabia Estate Mk3? The Skoda ones are £150 or so which seems a bit rich to me. 

I found these but am unsure that they will fit the new Fabia estate as it is a little wider than the Mk2.

http://www.npautoparts.co.uk/travel-touring-c5/car-roof-bars-c126/skoda-fabia-mk-1-mk-2-estate-00-aluminium-lockable-roof-bars-p79927/s83551?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=maypole-skoda-fabia-mk-1-amp-mk-2-estate-00-gt-aluminium-lockable-roof-ba-rb-np-0965a&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=CjwKEAjwgqWvBRC2kajZjqeOn0oSJADqBi-lYBdCGbXx3IOwYNuegzP-EuIcrxeJ3lcxoNc8mf3jzhoCGWzw_wcB

Has anyone bought some that fit and work well?

thanks

Those look identical to the Lidl ones.

Which is what I use. Certainly fits OK on the Fabia - just as they did on my old Passat.

Sure, the Fabia rails are a bit thicker - but only by a smidge or two,  than the old standard VW ones.

Hi all, 

has anyone found a good value set of roof bars that will fit the Fabia Estate Mk3? The Skoda ones are £150 or so which seems a bit rich to me. 

I found these but am unsure that they will fit the new Fabia estate as it is a little wider than the Mk2.

http://www.npautoparts.co.uk/travel-touring-c5/car-roof-bars-c126/skoda-fabia-mk-1-mk-2-estate-00-aluminium-lockable-roof-bars-p79927/s83551?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=maypole-skoda-fabia-mk-1-amp-mk-2-estate-00-gt-aluminium-lockable-roof-ba-rb-np-0965a&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=CjwKEAjwgqWvBRC2kajZjqeOn0oSJADqBi-lYBdCGbXx3IOwYNuegzP-EuIcrxeJ3lcxoNc8mf3jzhoCGWzw_wcB

Has anyone bought some that fit and work well?

thanks

I've got the same ones on my estate, you need the 1.2m length ones, you can get them for £30 or so on EBay so keep looking.

I got mine from Tesco Direct, I had a £20 gift card from work and with my staff discount I paid £16. They're easy to fit and I've got two bike racks attached to them as well.

• 5 months later...

If your going to buy a generic set of roof bars measure the distance between the rails at the widest point as they do not run truly parallel. The first set of Thurl bars I purchased second hand on Ebay were too short at the back of the car and just right on the front. :/