Just placed an order

Just placed an order yesterday for a 2.0 TDI se business with rear wiper.

Managed to get a great deal on PCH which is covering less than the expected depreciation I believe.

The dealer Allams in Epsom have been great with Neil, he's managed to hopefully update one of his existing orders so just awaiting confirmation of the build date now.

• Like 2

I'm on the verge of the same deal. The penny has dropped in why they are so cost effective, on a PCP you pay VAT on the whole price of the car but PCH it's only on the rentals, saving 3-4K from reaching Mr Osborne! Free metallic too saves another few hundred quid!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just placed an order yesterday for a 2.0 TDI se business with rear wiper.

Managed to get a great deal on PCH which is covering less than the expected depreciation I believe.

The dealer Allams in Epsom have been great with Neil, he's managed to hopefully update one of his existing orders so just awaiting confirmation of the build date now.

Hi mate, 

Have you been given a date for delivery ?

Cheers