New To Skoda

fixie505

Hi Skoda Community,

I have just taken delivery of a Rapid Spaceback Sport SE as my daily driver as I need something new and fairly economical for work. I am impressed so far with general looks/comfort/drivability. 

I also have a 10 year old 3 litre flat 6 cylinder Subaru Legacy Spec B for weekend B Road driving so the 1.2 Rapid does feel a little un-rapid when stepping from one to the other but different tools for different jobs....

I am hoping to make 2 very subtle styling changes to set it apart from the (very few) other Rapids on the road.

1. Change the grill surround (or powder coat) from silver to black to compliment the Sport SE standard black styling of the sunset rear windows/black glass roof/ light surrounds.

2. Swap the 5x100 17" Silver Camelot alloy wheels and rubber (450 miles so far since delivery) for something VAG but in black, again to pull the black/red styling together.

Any advice gratefully received.

Lee