Speaker upgrade on a wagon

Right I don't want a sub as I'm past that stage now but I would like a bit more bass from the door speakers, the standard door speakers I had in my Leon were great plenty of bass, so what's the best speakers for all 4, as I will be replacing the tweeters as well if I can, is their a full kit I can buy ? but I have never really seen any speakers as small as the ones that are on the rear plastics in the boot, also what size should I go for as I know I can't go very deep because of the window

Cheers Ken

Edited by Jimbling

Direct fit simspj ? I have installed speakers and subs to all kinds of cars but wanting to keep it looking oem and rob I will be installing that as well

Don't suppose you can do a little vid of how they sound simspj please

Yes, they are a direct fit apart from the wiring adaption. Wife’s out in the car at the moment so will try when she's back. I only have factory head unit at the moment so not using them to their full potential.

Choooon, they seem decent enough lot better than standard

They are a lot better than standard. That's with the skoda head unit too, so will be even better with aftermarket head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk