2011 silver estate... Can't find the paint code?

M00k

Found the bin plate on the mrs's a4 handy enuff but not the superb?

Gettin touch up mixed up for both mine and her motors tomorrow all being well if anyone can give me a pointer?

I've had touch up pens mixed up before, but they never seem to match the genuine OEM pens for colour match.

On a 2011 it is likely to be 'Brilliant Silver Metallic' which is paint code: 9156 / A7W / 8E8E.

Delivered to your door here...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SKODA-BRILLIANT-SILVER-TOUCH-UP-PAINT-PENCIL-9156-A7W-8E8E-HFB380090-/380921946893?hash=item58b0b7a30d

Thanks guys will have a look again couldn't find anything under the bonnet where I'd usually have found them

It's my brother in laws place doing up the paint mix tbh the match he did on my vxr8 was better than the official Holden one otherwise I wouldn't entertain it

Thanks guys will have a look again couldn't find anything under the bonnet where I'd usually have found them

It's my brother in laws place doing up the paint mix tbh the match he did on my vxr8 was better than the official Holden one otherwise I wouldn't entertain it

the stickers is in the boot...look around the spare wheel well on the boot metal floor or inside the rear panel