04 Fabia VRS - Black Magic - PRICE DROP!

04roperj

Here we have my Black Magic Skoda Fabia VRS for sale.

I bought this car off of Briskoda in March this year and I am now regrettably selling because I no longer need the economy of a diesel, I have just bought a MK1 eunos roadster (off another briskodian) and I can't afford to keep both on the road!

This car has an MOT until March 2016. It has approximately 159,000 miles (which will not increase) with only 4 previous owners and with history dating back to 2009. This mileage is a little higher than average but as many of you know, there is still plenty of miles in her yet!

The car was serviced by the previous owner in January this year with wiper blades being changed too. Also at the beginning of this year it has had a new battery, rear discs, pads and calipers replaced and the nsf (near side front) CV boot replaced and also the front anti roll bar bushes and clamps replaced. All work was completed by the previous owner with receipts and paperwork to prove.

Also in July I had the Nearside window regulator replaced as that stopped working. The only thing that has gone wrong with the car in my ownership!

The paint work is generally good (apart from the usual spoiler peel) but as you would expect from an 11 year old car it has a few stone chips on the bonnet and a slight bit of surface rust on one of the sills (see photo).

The tyres have about 2mm of tread left on them and the alloys are in pretty good condition bar a few small bits of kerbing.

The bad bits;

-The air con doesn't blow cold at the moment, hopefully just a case of a re-gas. But I haven't needed to use it in my ownership so it hasn't been done!

- The radio signal is pretty weak,

- The Offside rear door opens with one press of the key fob, which it shouldn't (Very minor issue)

Overall the car is in good condition and has not caused me any problems in my ownership!

A couple of good points to finish;

- The interior is in fairly good condition, no holes or rips in the seats, they are just a little dirty,

- Engine is as standard (no mods)

- Comes with two keys and

- It has the newer style badges which I think suit it better!

Price wise I am looking for £1650, but will listen to sensible offers,

Any questions please ask and if you would like any other pictures of particular bits of the car then drop me a message and I will get some for you!

post-87639-0-43788200-1444678406_thumb.jpg

post-87639-0-62902000-1444678539_thumb.jpg

post-87639-0-60820700-1444678605_thumb.jpg

post-87639-0-30406300-1444678681_thumb.jpg

post-87639-0-59709000-1444678740_thumb.jpg

post-87639-0-86836900-1444678833_thumb.jpg

post-87639-0-81962000-1444678883_thumb.jpg

Edited by 04roperj

Hi, yes it's still for sale. I will double check paper work but I don't think there is any for those things. Clutch feels good though, you're welcome to come for a test drive. Car is located in Bristol.

Thanks for the interest.