Heavy misfire VRS?

A short while ago my Vrs had a misfire problem this was sorted by fitting Audi R8 coil packs, same time I had NGK BK7E copper plugs fitted, new n75, and used bust fully working oxygen sensors stopped misfiring apart from on cold start had a misfire still but after choke goes off it was fine, the other night started it first time in 3 weeks and once warned up after a few revs was a huge pop and a flame out the exhaust done this a few times revs came back down ran fine now a week later after being parked for 4 weeks when boosting it just misfires horrendously all the way through the revs... Any help would be much appreciated

Could it be fuel pump? Plugs? Packs? Any suggestions will be appreciated going to read faults tonight on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly it can't do any harm. That way you'll know for sure that all the fuel system is clean. Mine is behaving for a change!.

I used "drive clean". Green and silver bottle. Wish I'd have tried it sooner as buying an ecu proved to be a pain and now i dont even need it.

It's de catted and not mapped yet lol that's why the lambda sensor fault comes up I thing it's my 1 and 4 coil packs as my 1 and 4 spark plugs are white not heavily white but still dusty sort of white soot on them ohh and when taking the coil packs out the actual D shaped part of the coil at the top slides up and down the metal part slightly and I've never seen that before so I think it's fooked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk