HI GUYS IM BACK:):):)

Big deano

Well after owning 21 cars this year and numerous jap cars etc i got in contact with the guy who owns my fabia and it was well to say the least a complete mess .. so i decided not to try buy it back which im gutter as i was the first to fit mk4 golf leather first to shorten the boot recess firt to fit 11" wide alloys AND 30mm spacers lol

so was a groundbreaker which sure you can agree the ones who followed my build BUT!!! LOL

i managed to get the octaiva mk2 vrs i should never have swapped back

so same principle smoothed front bumper and shortened boot reces FIRST again to do the rear so watch this space

obviosuly ill do it on octavia side but cos of the good reviews and support from you guys on this side would like to post on here aswell if your all COOL with that as your good guys and like the positive feedback and gentle positive critism never had negative

• Like 2