Removing the passanger door handle

ledt

Help need, I wish to remove the door handle from NSF door, I have removed the plastic plug from the edge of the door and was expecting to see a hex or star drive screw to undo, but all i can see is a plastic slot, any help would be appreciated, even a parts drawing would be helpful.

Help need, I wish to remove the door handle from NSF door, I have removed the plastic plug from the edge of the door and was expecting to see a hex or star drive screw to undo, but all i can see is a plastic slot, any help would be appreciated, even a parts drawing would be helpful.

First of all.. Welcome to Briskoda!!! :)

I'm not sure how to do it step by step but pls see picture attached...

post-118339-0-14053000-1453223279_thumb.jpg

Many thanks for welcome,

The drawing was appreciated and was just as expected on the drives door handle, 2 screws and out came the lock, I am still having problems getting part no 22 released from its fixing on the NS door, no screws visible, or any other means to secure this part in place.

Just for info, I checked both rear doors, again no visible means for the release of part no 22.

Thanks again for your help.