Just got my Mk1 VRS

MrTom

Hi guys,

As per the title I'm a proud owner of my Mk1 Silver VRS.

Looking forward to learning a lot and making some friends.

Just got rid of a megane 1.5dci and already had this mapped to 215bhp so the difference is phenomenal. I love my car.

Screenshot_2015-12-13-19-50-58.png

Screenshot_2015-12-13-19-51-48.png

Cheers

Tom

• Like 2

Hi there

I am also new to the forum, i am yet to pick up my Mk1 VRS, your car looks very tidy, nice to keep them fairly original. i cannot wait to get mine, i am going from a seat altea xl 1.6 petrol!

Thanks guys.

I do toy with modding ideas but most of it has been done to death.

I've been looking at coil overs just to sit her down a little. What do you reckon?

Fund it hard to really get the post count up in here as it seems everything has been covered. Not a bad thing though :)

Scott did you get your new motor?

Take it easy.

Hi Tom

I haven't got my car yet, I have had to wait to get a few things sorted out like a fresh mot and service book wasn't fully stamped up so asked for that to be done, looks like I will pick her up on or before the 21st of this month, I have already got a box of bits for her, new badges and Skoda MP3 CD player, plus some other bits n pieces. I don't think mine has been re mapped but I have driven her and she's no slouch!

Glad you are pleased with your car as soon as I get mine I will be posting some pics. I cannot wait!

• Like 1